WellStar Health Systems Senior Information Security Analyst in atlanta, Georgia
At WellStar we all share common goals. That’s what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
The Sr. Information Security Analyst functions as an information security subject matter expert supporting all aspects of WellStar with their knowledge and skills. The individual is experienced in many areas of the information security domains, and is able to conduct risk assessments, develop appropriate risk responses, and monitor the environment for change. The individual needs to have the capability to participate in several projects and tactical initiatives related to enterprise security, manage critical relationships with key stakeholders and vendors, drive process improvements for the information security program, and review risks assessments for potential security exposures. The Senior Analyst is also expected to mentor others interested in information security.
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree or four years additional experience
Required Minimum Experience: 5 or more years in information security, IT audit or a related field.
Required Minimum Certification: CISSP, CISM, CISA, HCISPP, CPHIMS, CAHIMS, CRISC, GIAC or any other equivalent security certification
Required Minimum Skills:
• Analytical, verbal and written communication
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
• Project management concepts
• Ability to perform risk management and risk assessments
• Incident response planning and execution
• Ability to effectively work on multiple projects or tasks simultaneously
• Subject matter expertise in at least one of the following: Security awareness, threat assessments, identity management/RBAC, endpoint security, and data loss prevention
• Strategic planning and the development of supporting policies and procedures
• Knowledge of the HIPAA Security Rule, PCI DSS, NIST or ISO 27000 ½
• Healthcare privacy or security related certification
• PMP certification
• Experience working in a healthcare setting
• Experience with HIPAA or the HiTrust framework
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the country. The WellStar culture of caring has also been nationally recognized three years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”. Step up to your potential. Find out more and apply today.
WellStar is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any status which is protected by local, state or federal law.
Department Information Security
Facility WellStar Shared Services
Category Coding, Compliance, and Health Information Systems